Is it possible to insert a calendar control object in excel?

  1. #1
    Ed Hodges
    Guest

    Is it possible to insert a calendar control object in excel?

    I would like to insert a calendar control object in a cell in excel. The
    objects function would be to allow the user to click a button that brings up
    a standard calendar object. The user would then be able to select the date
    from that calendar. The date would then display in the cell. This function is
    available in Access.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to insert a calendar control object in excel?

    See Ron's site at http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...