Need help with offset sort function

  1. #1
    Cliff L
    Guest

    Need help with offset sort function

    I have used some code that was established on a previous question concerning
    sorts and it works great except for the following:
    ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Insert shift:=xlDown. This will only shift down
    one column and I need it to shift a series of columns down. I know it is
    prbably something simple and I know just enough to make me very dangerous,
    but can someone help me?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Need help with offset sort function

    ActiveCell.Offset(0, 12).Resize(,n).Insert shift:=xlDown

    where n is the number of columns

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3