Backup to specific folder if workbook names begins with "NSR" or "MAC"

  1. #1
    GregR
    Guest

    Backup to specific folder if workbook names begins with "NSR" or "MAC"

    How do I specify that I want to backup to a specific folder if the
    workbook name begins with NSR or MAC, else just backup to the regular
    backup folder, "BU". TIA

    Greg

  2. #2
    GregR
    Guest

    Re: Backup to specific folder if workbook names begins with "NSR" or "MAC"

    My code is failing on this line

    If (Left(BK.Name, 3)) = "NSR" Or "MAC" Then

    When the line is:

    If (Left(BK.Name, 3)) = "NSR"

    it works as intended. TIA

    Greg

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Backup to specific folder if workbook names begins with "NSR" or "MAC"

    If (Left(BK.Name, 3)) = "NSR" Or (Left(bk.name,3) = "MAC") Then

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    GregR
    Guest

    Re: Backup to specific folder if workbook names begins with "NSR" or "MAC"

    Thanks again Tom

    Greg