MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

  1. #1
    TEB2
    Guest

    MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    How can I have multiple rows like the tabstrip??

  2. #2
    Simon
    Guest

    RE: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    which object do you want to have the multiple rows?

  3. #3
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    I don't think you can.

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "TEB2" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Moderator Leith Ross's Avatar
    San Francisco, Ca
    MS-Off Ver
    2000, 2003, & 2010
    Posts
    23,258
    Hello TEB2,

    Yes, you can. The MultiRow property applies to both the Multipage and Tabstrip objects.

    MultiPage1.MultiRow = True

    Sincerely,
    Leith Ross

  5. #5
    TEB2
    Guest

    RE: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    I have a MultiPage Control on an UserForm. The code I have is
    "MultiPage1.MultiRow = True" but can't get it to work. I want the user to
    see multiple rows like the TabStrip.

  6. #6
    Alok
    Guest

    RE: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    Hi Teb2
    Do you have large enough number of pages that they do not fit into one row?
    The additional rows only appear if needed.
    I am sure you are aware of this but just wanted to confirm.
    Alok

  7. #7
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    Works fine for me. I put in a default multitab (on a userform), Added
    pages until I had 9 and set multirow to True. It gave me 3 rows of tabs.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  8. #8
    TEB2
    Guest

    Re: MultiPage - How to set MutiRow property?

    Thanks Tom!

    I didn't realize that the mulitirow option would not come up until you have
    enough tabs to have multiple rows. Works great!