Treeview Control

  1. #1
    Manfred Senn
    Guest

    Treeview Control

    Hello Newsgroup,

    did anybody work with the Treeview Control in Excel. I think it doesn't work
    right! Is this true?

    Manfred

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: Treeview Control

    I've used the TreeView Control on a UserForm in Excel. What
    problems are you having?

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Manfred Senn
    Guest

    Re: Treeview Control

    Hello Chip,

    thank you for answering!
    Excuse me, my English is not the best, but I try it as good as I can ...
    When I add a Treeview Control directly in an Excel-Worksheet and add the
    Code (maybe the simple example from the Treeview help) and execute the code,
    then the display of the treeview isn't so as it should be. There is the
    tree-structure set by the code, and additionally a tree-structure with 3
    nodes named "Beispielknoten" what means in English: "Example-Node"
    I have experience in using the Treeview Control in MS-Access with multiple
    Forms, but I have never seen this behaviour.

    Manfred

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Manfred Senn
    Guest

    Re: Treeview Control

    Hello Chip,

    sorry my mistake.
    The idea came while writing post ...
    I need olny to clear the Treeview at the beginning of the code.
    Now it works!

    Manfred

    news:#[email protected]...

  5. #5
    mark
    Guest

    Re: Treeview Control

    Chip,

    Robert Bruce wrote today:
    **************
    You should be aware that to use this control in Office (except for Access)
    you will need a design time licence for every machine it runs on. In other
    words, you are not allowed to distribute Excel apps built with the treeview
    and/or the imageview control.

    Is this correct? Yesterday, I had started to develop an Excel app with a
    treeview, and it all worked fine. I'm not aware that I had any way to know
    that there was any licensing issue?

    How would I determine that, if Excel didn't indicate any problem?

    Thanks,
    Mark