Recalculating single cell

  1. #1
    Daniel Bonallack
    Guest

    Recalculating single cell

    I'm trying to recalculate a single cell with code on a Excel sheet.

    My code is:
    Range("rSales").calculate

    The sheet is unprotected.
    The error message is: Calculate method of Range class failed

    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks very much
    Daniel Bonallack

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Recalculating single cell

    Everything you ever wanted to know about Excel Calculation but were affraid
    to ask is on this site

    http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm

    HTH

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Recalculating single cell

    Hi Daniel,

    Long time :-)

    What is rSales, is it a variable, or a workbook name? And what is its value?

    Bob Phillips

    "Daniel Bonallack" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Daniel Bonallack
    Guest

    RE: Recalculating single cell

    Thanks - that's quite an impressive site!

  5. #5
    Daniel Bonallack
    Guest

    Re: Recalculating single cell

    Hi Bob
    How's things?
    You may not get this at this late date - rSales is just a range name for a
    single cell - I might just have well said Range("A1").calculate.

    Daniel