Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

  1. #1
    fhjfhgjf
    Guest

    Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

    Hi everyone,

    I use excel VBA to log a live manufacturing process and e-mail an alert if
    values stray outside allowable limits.

    The security warning for e-mailing halts all excel and I lose the feed and
    data until it is acknowledged. Can I disable the warning? I am trying to
    avoid editting the local machines registry just yet.

    Much apreciated,

    mstanbury

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

    Check out this link. Ron is the Guru of E-mailing from Excel

    http://www.rondebruin.nl/

    HTH

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

    Look for an item on Redemptiion.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    Re: Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

    You lost me on that one???? Redemption?

  5. #5

    Re: Email from excel VBA without Security Warning

    It's on this page:
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/prevent.htm

    Outlook Redemption
    http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/