For Ron deBruin - Email question

  1. #1
    Steph
    Guest

    For Ron deBruin - Email question

    Hello. I am using your CDO email code from your website. If I use a normal
    e-mail address in the .To line of the code (such as [email protected]), it
    works fine. But I need to use a somewhat abnormal e-mail address of
    [email protected]. And then I get a run-time error: The srever
    rejected one or more recipient addresses. the server response was 550
    5.7.1. Unable to relay for [email protected].

    Any ideas why? Thank you!!

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: For Ron deBruin - Email question

    Hi Steph

    I can't replicate the error with your example
    You can send me a real address private and I can try to send a mail to you

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: For Ron deBruin - Email question

    Hi all

    The problem was restrictions on the smtp server

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl