interface with other applications

  1. #1
    Mike Macgowan
    Guest

    interface with other applications

    Can someone please point me in the right direction for transferring control
    and passing variables to other applications. I would like to make a macro to
    dial phone numbers in my Vonage applicaion click to dial app. as well as
    send emails from Word. Your help is greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: interface with other applications

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=167223
    OFF97: Microsoft Office 97 Automation Help File Available (Q167223)

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=260410
    OFF2000: Microsoft Office 2000 Automation Help File Available (Q260410)

    ACC95: OLE Automation Help File Available in Download Center (Q148124)

    WD97: Timing Problem Getting Object Via OLE Automation (Q163492)

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...