How do I

  1. #1
    Help Me!!
    Guest

    How do I

    pick a block of cells and program them so that they will only accept certain
    words.

    Example: I want to type in a y for Yes and a n for No

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: How do I

    Select the block of cells. From the menu select
    Data -> Validation -> List
    In the source Type in Yes, No
    Go to the Error Alert Tab and you can add in a message if the user tried to
    add anything other than Yes/No
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson