scroll listbox with mouse wheel

  1. #1
    RB Smissaert
    Guest

    scroll listbox with mouse wheel

    Found some nice code on:

    http://www.enhanceddatasystems.com/E...istScrolls.htm

    to make a scrollable listbox.
    The scrolling works perfect, but there are serious side-effects.
    After doing some scrolling you can't move or even close the form anymore
    and the only way out is Ctrl + Alt + Del.

    Does anybody have a solution for this or does anybody has some better code
    for this?
    Maybe the answer to this is to use a VB6 listbox in Excel as I understand
    that you can
    do this. It just looks a bit more complex.

    Thanks for any advice.

    RBS

  2. #2
    RB Smissaert
    Guest

    Re: scroll listbox with mouse wheel

    Just found out that the reason it didn't work with me was the fact that the
    form was loaded modeless.
    Not sure if there is a work-around for this.

    RBS

    news:e5%[email protected]...