Foto Slide Show...

  1. #1
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    Foto Slide Show...

    Has anyone done a Macro that displays diferant pictures of fotos?

  2. #2

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    How about using a different program?????

    I really like:
    http://www.irfanview.com/

  3. #3
    Vasant Nanavati
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    IrfanView rocks!

    --

    Vasant

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    You kids with your lingo!

  5. #5
    Dick Kusleika
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    MESTRELLA29 wrote:
    > Has anyone done a Macro that displays diferant pictures of fotos?

    You can use a userform with a WebBrowser control on it. Then use code like
    this

    Private Sub UserForm_Click()

    Dim pthPictures As String
    Dim fleCurrPic As String

    pthPictures = "C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\My
    Pictures\Sample Pictures\"

    fleCurrPic = Dir(pthPictures & "*.jpg")

    Do While Len(fleCurrPic) > 0
    Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate pthPictures & fleCurrPic
    Do
    DoEvents
    Loop Until Me.WebBrowser1.ReadyState = READYSTATE_COMPLETE
    Application.Wait Now + TimeValue("00:00:02")
    fleCurrPic = Dir
    Loop

    MsgBox "Done"

    End Sub

    See here for more on the WebBrowser control
    http://www.*****-blog.com/archives/2...owser-control/

    --
    **** Kusleika
    Excel MVP

  6. #6
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    how is that, how do you create a userfrom with a webbrowser control

  7. #7
    Dick Kusleika
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    To get to the VBE, use Alt+F11.

    Select your project and choose Userform from the Insert menu.

    Right click the control toolbox and choose Additional Controls. Add the
    Microsoft Web Browser by check its box.

    Now you can add this control to the form like any other control.

    --
    **** Kusleika
    Excel MVP

  8. #8
    MESTRELLA29
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    Excelent !!!!

    That is IT,,, another question, is there a way to make the pictures tu fit
    the form?

  9. #9
    Dick Kusleika
    Guest

    Re: Foto Slide Show...

    If there is, I don't know it. I think you'll have size all your pictures at
    design time.

    --
    **** Kusleika
    Excel MVP