still can't find xlodbc.xla

  1. #1
    Mark
    Guest

    still can't find xlodbc.xla

    Please, help to find xlodbc.xla to enable connections to oracle I need both -
    the software and installation indtructions. Thanks
    PS: I could not find microsoft.com/publc/office/misc because there is no
    'misc' in microsoft.com/publc/office. Any help to resolve this issue would be
    greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest