Display a textbox embedded in the Excel sheet

  1. #1
    Tom Shi
    Guest

    Display a textbox embedded in the Excel sheet

    Hi, can anyone tell me is it possible to display a textbox embedded in a worksheet? The textbox is not for user-input, and just display default text. Thanks a lot.

    Tom

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Display a textbox embedded in the Excel sheet

    Just look at the sheet. Scroll it into view if necessary.

    or perhaps if you meant in code:

    msgbox Activesheet.Textboxes(1).Text

    for a textbox from the drawing toolbar

    for a control toolbox toolbar textbox