how do I animate clip art in Excel?

  1. #1
    aumont44
    Guest

    how do I animate clip art in Excel?

    I want to highlight a section of my workshhet to other users. I plan to use a
    flashing arrow but it doesn't flash!

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    Please reconsider the use of any FLASHING object in your workbook. Users (and you, eventually) will find it annoying. Simply change the Font and or Background Fill color of the cell(s) you want to draw attention to. Maybe use a BOLD border. You will find ALL of the power users and MVPs will agree with this philosophy.

    Good Luck

    Bruce
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: how do I animate clip art in Excel?

    Don't do it - it is not worth the effort!

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by aumont44
    I want to highlight a section of my workshhet to other users. I plan to use a
    flashing arrow but it doesn't flash!
    hi,

    he he he, no one likes it.

    At the risk of being severely beaten about the head and shoulders.
    Try here or search for flashing or blinking

    http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...light=flashing

    Dave