How to insert page number and number of page.....

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    How to insert page number and number of page.....

    I need to insert the page number and total number of pages (Page 1 of 11) at
    the bottom of an Excel report just like a footer, using vba. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Nigel
    Guest

    Re: How to insert page number and number of page.....

    ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "Page: &P of &N"

    --
    Cheers
    Nigel

    news:%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    Hi Paul,
    You can use one of these for positioning.

    .LeftHeader or .CenterHeader or .RightHeader
    .LeftFooter or .CenterFooter or .RightFooter

    Later
    Dave

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel