Fill property

  1. #1
    sip8316
    Guest

    Fill property

    I am using this line of code to change the Fill color of a cell, it works
    fine but what code can I use to set it back to NO FILL do to certain
    circumstances?

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Fill property

    since you didn't show your line of code, here is a general example:

    ActiveCell.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    sip8316
    Guest

    Re: Fill property

    Thanks,

    That did it, and sorry I thought I pasted and copied