Comunicating with FAX software

  1. #1
    Stuart
    Guest

    Comunicating with FAX software

    Does anyone have any API code for excel to create FAXs in Supervoice. Or, Is
    their some FAX software that Excel can effectively comunicate with?

    I need to be able to create the whole FAX from within Excel !

    regards
    Stuart

  2. #2
    KR
    Guest

    Re: Comunicating with FAX software

    I did an Excel fax program a few years (and a few versions) back- it was
    used to send out a few dozen faxes daily. I think the key line was:
    ActiveWorkbook.SendMail faxaddress
    which used drivers that was already part of the full windows install, plus a
    cheap analog modem card. No guarantees on compatibility with newer versions
    of windows/excel.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim
    Guest

    Re: Comunicating with FAX software

    I use WinFax Pro. I have integrated it
    such that it can send the information to
    WinFax Pro from Excel. Also, it fills out the
    fax information such as the To:, From: Subject:
    phone number, etc.

    Best Regards
    Jim