changeing date formats when not intended

  1. #1
    MarkS
    Guest

    changeing date formats when not intended

    Hi,
    I use this piece of code to copy data from one place to another
    Range("B" & 11 + (iRowCounter * iCount) & ":D" & 10 + (iRowCounter * (iCount
    + 1))).Value = Worksheets("extract").Range("A16:C" & 15 + iRowCounter).Value

    one of the values is a date which is in the dd/mm/yyyy format in the source
    but at the destination it is mm/dd/yyyy even when it says it is not.

    How do I stop this from happening

    MarkS

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: changeing date formats when not intended

    have you tried with
    Value2 property iso Value?

    that way you circumvent dateconversion and or formatting
    problems

    read vba help on Value2 for specifics

    --
    keepITcool