Pivot Table Black Down Arrow

  1. #1
    Todd Huttenstine
    Guest

    Pivot Table Black Down Arrow

    Hey

    In the past, I have been able to hover my mouse curssor just above a
    field in a pivot table and when I do that, I get a black down arrow.
    Then if you were to click that field when the curssor is that black
    down arrow, it would highlight all the "like fields". Then you can
    make format changes to that field and those same format changes will be
    applied to all the fields that are of the same type.

    Now, I cant ever get the curssor to change into that black arrow and
    because of this, it is very time consuming to have to manually go
    through each individual field and make the format change.

    How do I get this black arrow to come back again when I hover my mouse
    over a field?

    Thanks
    Todd

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table Black Down Arrow

    You may have to enable selection (From the Pivot toolbar, choose
    PivotTable>Select, and click on Enable Selection)

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List