Comment Text Promt

  1. #1
    Rob Hargreaves
    Guest

    Comment Text Promt

    Hi I dont know if this is possible but I am using a form to enter
    information to a sheet and would like to add comments to the destination
    cell if the value entered fits criteria specified.

    I have named ranges to use as set points to highlight abnormal values with
    conditional formatting. I would like to use the same ranges as criteria to
    add a comment.

    If the form entry between nr1(100) and nr(200) then prompt for text to
    insert into a comment following an entry to a form within the range of the
    named ranges.

    Thanks for your help
    Rob

  2. #2
    STEVE BELL
    Guest

    Re: Comment Text Promt

    You can add this to your code.
    Just record a macro to see code for adding a comment to a cell. Than edit
    the code to fit your needs.

    --
    steveB

    Remove "AYN" from email to respond