Insert worksheet

  1. #1
    manillla
    Guest

    Insert worksheet

    I am trying to insert a worksheet from file into an open workbook via VBA code.
    What should the code look like??

  2. #2
    Gary's Student
    Guest

    RE: Insert worksheet

    Yes.
    Click on a cell, then select Insert > Hyperlink.
    Then use the browser to select the Word document you want.
    --
    Gary's Student

  3. #3
    William Benson
    Guest

    Re: Insert worksheet

    The file with the worksheet you want has to be open first, or else you will
    have to open it.

    Then:

    Workbooks("COPYFROM").Worksheets("DESIREDSHEET").Copy _
    before:=ActiveSheet

    Workbooks("CopyFromFile.xls").copy
    news:[email protected]...