option group on excel sheet

  1. #1
    Bruce
    Guest

    option group on excel sheet

    Is it possible to establish an option group on a spreadsheet. Say a frame
    with 3 radio button to give a frame value of 1, 2 or 3. In the same way as
    you would do on an access form.

    I can insert radio button but the only functionality I can get is a true or
    false to a linked cell.

    If so, how do you go about it?

    Bruce

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: option group on excel sheet

    Use the Forms toolbar: first, create a "Group Box" (frame) then create the 3
    buttons inside the group box. Having them in the group box links them
    together so they act in synch. Right click on one of the buttons and use
    Format Control to set the cell link. That cell should then give 1, 2 or 3
    depending on the button selected.