Running Dialog Sheet when opening Excel File

  1. #1
    Yacov
    Guest

    Running Dialog Sheet when opening Excel File

    Hello,

    I created a dialog sheet. How do I make it run automatically when the
    file isopened for the first time?

    Best Regards,

  2. #2
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: Running Dialog Sheet when opening Excel File

    Start again.

    delete the dialog sheet and make a userform
    dialog sheets exist for backward compatibility with
    excel 95.. and are deprecated

    --
    keepITcool