Restricting access to ceratian cells

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Alan M
    Guest

    Restricting access to ceratian cells

    Hi

    This is not really a programming question but.....

    I have received a spreadsheet in which the creator has limited cell editing
    to only a certain few cells in the sheet. The cursor will not highlighted any
    other cells and when the up/down/left/right arrows are used to navigsate
    across the sheet they only move the cursor onlt between the certain cells in
    which editing is allowed...a little like tab movements between fields in
    Access.

    How is this achieved please?

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Restricting access to ceratian cells

    Hi Alan,

    Sub Tester02()

    ActiveSheet.ScrollArea = "A1:D15"

    End Sub