send email from button

  1. #1
    andreww
    Guest

    send email from button

    Hi - I am sure this isn't complicated but I can't figure it out.

    In my program the I want the user to able to press a button so that outlook
    comes up with my email address as the recipent and something in the subject
    line.

    Any ideas?

    Regars

    Andrew

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: send email from button

    Take a look at www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    keepITcool
    Guest

    Re: send email from button

    no need for programming:

    a hyperlink with a mailto URL will be sufficient.

    use insert hyperlink...
    select emailaddress button and the dialog will guide you..

    --
    keepITcool