Delete PivotCache

  1. #1
    sorin
    Guest

    Delete PivotCache

    Hi all,

    I'd like to create a macro to easily delete a Pivot table.

    I noticed that ws.PivotTables(i).TableRange2.Clear eliminates the
    pivottable from worksheet and collection while pivotchache object still
    remains in the workbook.

    Any ideas?

    Best regards

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Delete PivotCache

    When all pivottables that depend on the cache are eliminated, then the cache
    will be cleared when you save the workbook.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...