vba for lookup and autofill

  1. #1
    delmac
    Guest

    vba for lookup and autofill

    Hi all, I'm creatinf a vlookup from a column in one shhet to a column in
    another, I then want to autofill to the end of the column automatically .
    Can anyone help.
    Thanks a lot.
    --
    delmac

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: vba for lookup and autofill

    You don't give many details, but this sets up a typical formula in B1, and
    copies down 100 rows

    With Range("B1")
    .FormulaR1C1 = "=VLOOKUP(RC[-7],Sheet2!RC[-2]:R[13]C[4],2,FALSE)"
    .AutoFill Range("B1").Resize(100)
    End With

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...