How many hyperlinks can be in collection?

  1. #1
    mikebres
    Guest

    How many hyperlinks can be in collection?

    Is there a limit to how many hyperlinks I can have? If so what is it?

    TIA
    Mike

  2. #2
    NickHK
    Guest

    Re: How many hyperlinks can be in collection?

    Mike,
    There no mention of hyperlinks in:

    Are you having problems ?

    NickHK

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    mikebres
    Guest

    Re: How many hyperlinks can be in collection?

    No, no problem. However, I am working on an idea to use hyperlinks for a
    project that would create thousands of links. Before I put a lot of effort
    in it I would like to know if I will run into a problem with a limit on the
    number of hyperlinks.