How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

  1. #1
    L. A. M.
    Guest

    How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    Hi

    When I click on a userform commandbutton for the 2nd time, the following
    error appears:

    Run-time error '-2147024882 (8007000e)Not enough storage is available to
    complete the operation'

    Thanks for suggestions

    Luis

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    Has the code terminated from the first time you clicked the button?

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    L. A. M.
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    Hi Tom, yeah, the first time that I click the commandbutton everything is ok
    (The first time the procedure is ligthly different to the second time).
    Curiosly, it happens only with the procedure linked to this button.

    Thanks for your help

    Luis

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    If you unload and show the original userform or show another userform and
    that userform shows the original useform perhaps based on a button click,
    then your routine may not have ended as you think it has.

  5. #5
    L. A. M.
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    Hello Tom, the commandbutton doesn't show any aditional userform. Only it
    execute a VBA procedure opnening other workbooks.

  6. #6
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    Not sure what to tell you then. Maybe you need to close them after you use
    them.

    Make sure any sheets have their zoom levels set to 100% can sometimes help.

  7. #7
    Luis
    Guest

    Re: How to handle error 8007000e Memory Error

    There's no any information in MSKnowledgeBase about this error occurred
    specificly in Excel. The solution is to include a procedure that unload a
    load the userform, each time you click on it.