Insert Picture Field

  1. #1
    Daniel R. Young
    Guest

    Insert Picture Field

    I would like to have a field code simial to that in Word where I can have
    someone click on the text "Click here to insert Picture" and the MyPicture
    folder opens and the picture is inserted into a cell.

    Can I do this we code?

    msoCommandBarButtonHyperlinkInsertPicture

    What else would I need to do?

    Thank you,
    Dan

  2. #2

    Re: Insert Picture Field

    Maybe you could give them a macro that just shows that insert|Picture|From File
    dialog:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Application.Dialogs(xlDialogInsertPicture).Show
    End Sub