Setting Property Values of Text Boxes within Forms

  1. #1
    SkyEyes
    Guest

    Setting Property Values of Text Boxes within Forms

    I have a form that automatically pops up and the user must fill in a lot of
    information. I am calculating things on the fly. I would then like to save
    the form with those specific values in the properties, so next time the saved
    form is opened, it opens with the last values that were calculated.

    I wanted to do this instead of writing the information back to the excel
    spreadsheet and gathering the information again on open. I see the get, let,
    set property, but I'm not sure how this works.

    Any help that you can give would be good. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Setting Property Values of Text Boxes within Forms

    To save the values, when done with the form Hide it don't unload it.

    This will only preserve the data for the current Excel session.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...