Message box during data load

  1. #1
    Dr.Schwartz
    Guest

    Message box during data load

    My code performs a quiry in Oracle, however it takes a while. Of course the
    hourglass shows up during the quiry, but I would like something a bit more
    informative. Is it possible to perhaps display a message while the quiry runs
    and that automatically is removed afterwards - all without any user
    intervention?

    Thanks
    The Doctor

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Message box during data load

    Hi Dr. Schwartz,

    Try:

    Application.StatusBar = "Query running, please be patient..."
    'Your query code
    Application.StatusBar = False

    ---
    Regards,