vba to edit outlook contacts from cell entry

  1. #1

    vba to edit outlook contacts from cell entry

    does anyone know the code for copying cell entries to outlook contacts list i.e

    set ws = sheets("Personal Details")
    contact name = range("E1")
    Mobile phone number = range("C10")
    and
    email address = range("C11")

    upon deactivation of worksheet send all these details to ms outlook coincidable ranges

    thanks in advance

  2. #2
    anybody? i know that it is possible to code cell entries to programme emails to be automatically sent from outlook but what is the code to open outlook, open contacts, open new contacts and take the entry in cell a1 to contact name, cell c2 to mobile phone number and cell c3 to email address, save data close outlook and return back to workbook
    please please help thanks

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: vba to edit outlook contacts from cell entry

    http://tinyurl.com/do9xu

    might be a start.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    surely someone knows the code for this the cells are exactly as listed, i foolowed the link but could not put the specific cells above into the code (i only dabble with vba and my knowledge is limited) it would be really helpful is someone could list the code to do this from above

    thanks all who read