Link submit button to another worksheet

  1. #1

    Link submit button to another worksheet

    Hi all,

    I am desperate for some help. I've been looking for the answer to this one for a few days, so pulling my hair out as I believe it is very simple.

    I have designed a quiz spreadsheet, with a seperate worksheet which calculates the results.

    I have added a submit button at the bottom of the quiz, and want it to link to the other worksheet which displays the results when clicked. Was hoping someone could tell me how to make this happen in Script Editor, or point me in the right direction!

    Thanks for your help

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    RE: Link submit button to another worksheet

    Hi

    To activate, use:
    Sheets("<Sheet name>").Activate.

    If however the sheet is hidden, you have to add the following line:
    Sheets("<sheet name>").Visible = True

    Of course, you can then hide the sheet again, by setting is Visible property
    to False again

  3. #3
    thanks for the help!

  4. #4
    Kassie
    Guest

    Re: Link submit button to another worksheet

    My pleasure!