How to filter out multiple occuring partnumbers?

  1. #1

    How to filter out multiple occuring partnumbers?

    Hello,

    I have along list of partnumbers which are connected to certain vehicles(motorcycles)
    However many partnumbers occur multiple times in the same column because that part happens to fit more then one model of motorcycle.

    I want to filter out all multiple occurences of those partnumbers so I end up with a list where a certain partnumber only occurs once in that column.

    Regards
    Dooku

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How to filter out multiple occuring partnumbers?

    Hi

    For code see
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

    For a add-in see