ActiveX command button

  1. #1
    Dr.Schwartz
    Guest

    ActiveX command button

    I have added a command button manually and sized it quite small. Therefore I
    want the size of the caption font to be as big as possible.

    My question is: Can I decrease the command button margin (the space between
    the button edge and the caption) in some way?

    The Doctor

  2. #2
    Chip Pearson
    Guest

    Re: ActiveX command button

    I don't believe this is possible.

    --
    Cordially,
    Chip Pearson

    "Dr.Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Greg Wilson
    Guest

    RE: ActiveX command button

    I developed a utiltiy a while back that allows you to replicate the common 3D
    format options: raised, sunken, bump and etched. This can be applied either
    to worksheet cells or to rectangles.

    One use of this is to format a worksheet cell (or cells) to look like a
    command button. The caption can simply be typed into the cell. You have a lot
    more flexability this way. You assign a macro to the 3D format which is in
    fact a grouped shape object.

    If you're interested, I can provide the code responsible for the raised 3D
    effect which should solve your problem. I quite using command buttons myself.

    Regards,
    Greg

  4. #4
    Dr.Schwartz
    Guest

    RE: ActiveX command button

    Hi Greg

    Thank you for the offer, but I think I'm going to use a form button instead.

    The Doctor

  5. #5
    Daniel McCollick
    Guest