How can I add values in 2 cells using a command button

  1. #1
    Dr.H.Subramanian
    Guest

    How can I add values in 2 cells using a command button

    How can I add values in 2 cells using a command button
    Example - Values in A1 and A2 to be added and shown in A3 at the click of a
    command button (ADD) which is inserted from the tools box.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How can I add values in 2 cells using a command button

    One way:

    Public Sub CommandButton1_Click()
    Range("A3").Value = Range("A1").Value + Range("A2").Value
    End Sub