exiting program

  1. #1

    exiting program

    Hi,

    I have a subroutine in which i am using an if statement. If case is not satisfied, exit sub. - I'd like to change this to exit program or terminate program execution.

    At the moment, I'm using "Exit Sub", but I am going to nest this sub within another.

    Is there a similar command to exit the program

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: exiting program

    PLPE,

    Presumably, you want to totally quit Excel.

    If A = B then
    Application.Quit
    End If

    There may be messages about saving unsaved files and stuff. See the help on
    the Quit method (put cursor at Quit and press F1) for some information on
    that.
    --
    Earl Kiosterud
    www.smokeylake.com