Circular reference

  1. #1
    Adella
    Guest

    Circular reference

    I have a circular reference in my file, however it doesn't show when I try to
    view using the circular reference toolbar. This is a very large file that
    was someone else's, and I am concerned there may be more that I am missing.

    What is the easiest way to view all circular references in a file?

    Thanks,

    Adella

  2. #2

    Re: Circular reference

    Maybe Stephen Bullen's utility will help find that circular reference.

    http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Excel/Default.htm
    Look for FindCirc.zip

  3. #3
    Robin Hammond
    Guest

    Re: Circular reference

    Adella,

    Try my XspandXL addin on my site. There's a selection of auditing tools that
    look at circulars and will list all the circulars in your book in one go.

    Robin Hammond
    www.enhanceddatasystems.com

    news:[email protected]...