all

  1. #1

    all

    Hey there

    I tried to export data from excel to access with the help of sample code given in this site using DAO's and was unsuccessfull. I have added DAO compatable library as adviced. Still I am unable to export data. When i tried to step into the program by pressing F8 ........ it is not reading the declaration part. It is directly going to the while loop and since there the condition is not satisfied and there were no record sets it is coming out of loop and the process is ending there. This is the first time I am writing code to export data. Please do the need full.

    Regards
    Anuradha.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: all

    Hi Anuradha

    See this site
    http://www.erlandsendata.no/english/...php?t=envbadac

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    export and import

    Hi Ron

    Thanks a lot for the link. I have gone through a exceltips.com and wrote a similar program but did not get through. Now I faced another problem . I am writing a VB appication in which I have a populate the combo box with distinct values of a particular field. The project started showing errors when i manually copied and pasted the record from excel sheet to access database. The data base is getting connected and the record set is also giving count. When it comes to Add Item of combo box , The value is shown as null. Awaiting help if you could do.

    Thanx
    Anuradha.