Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture

  1. #1
    jeb
    Guest

    Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture

    Please help me create an a control button that will allow me to turn on/ off
    a picture that I have inserted into an excel document. I had added a
    signature that will serve as a digital signature but the document but I would
    like to be able to control turning the signature on and off.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Visual Basic: Setting up a button to switch on/off a picture

    Here is a little macro to do that

    Sub myPic
    With ActiveSheet.Shapes("Picture 1")
    .Visible = Not .Visible
    End With
    End Sub

    Add a button from the forms toolbar to the worksheet, and assign that macro
    to it.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...