How To Turn A Row One Of Two Colours Without CF

  1. #1
    Minitman
    Guest

    How To Turn A Row One Of Two Colours Without CF

    Greetings.

    Is there a way to turn a part of a row (A:W) one of two colors,
    without using Conditional Formatting (already used all three
    conditions), when I paste into that row from a UserForm? I will need
    to be able to copy the procedure into 120 sheets (CF Plus won't do
    that)

    Any help would be appreciated/

    TIA

    -Minitman

  2. #2
    K Dales
    Guest

    RE: How To Turn A Row One Of Two Colours Without CF

    You do not specify how you are pasting the row from your UserForm or the
    conditions you want to test so I can only give a general response: use your
    code to test the conditions, and then after the paste set the cells' interior
    color. The location where you are pasting and all your cell values that you
    may need to include in the test conditions should all either be variables or
    object properties that you can read through your code - something in the form
    of:
    If Range("C" & PasteRowNo).Value <= MyVariable1 Then
    Range("A" & PasteRowNo & ":W" & PasteRowNo).Cells.Interior.Color = Color1
    Else
    Range("A" & PasteRowNo & ":W" & PasteRowNo).Cells.Interior.Color = Color2
    End If

    This technique does not erase your conditional formatting in those cells, so
    if you have set up the conditional formatting on these cells it will still
    apply; the colors set above will be the default colors if none of the CF
    conditions are met.
    --
    - K Dales