Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots at the same time

  1. #1

    Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots at the same time

    Greetings!

    My Excel file contains a few dosen pivots.

    Every week I manually filter the current week (week 1, week 2 etc) option in all pivots.

    Is there any way to set a global control option to change all the pivots at once?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Would like to ask assistance in filtering multiple pivots atthe same time

    You can do this with programming. There's a sample file here:

    Under Pivot Tables, look for 'Change Page Field'

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3

    Thanks a lot!

    Really appreciate it, the code will save me lots of time.