RE: Screen Configuration

  1. #1
    Rowan
    Guest

    RE: Screen Configuration

    Have a look at

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=148395

    hope this helps
    Rowan

  2. #2
    Dennis
    Guest

    RE: Screen Configuration

    Rowan thank you;

    But I need it to execute from Microsoft Excel through VBA. Really I ignore
    some commands from Microsoft Access.

    Do you help me?

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: Screen Configuration

    That will work for Excel VBA as well. I copied the code and pasted it at
    the top of a new general module in Excel 2003. Then I went to the immediate
    window in the VBE and did:

    ? GetScreenResolution()
    1024x768

    As you can see, it returned the screen resolution as a string.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Dennis
    Guest

    Re: Screen Configuration

    Tom, Rowan, infinites thank you for helping me, he/she/it/you worked perfectly.

    I proved this way:

    Debug.Print GetScreenResolution()

    Greetings!