How do I set up an APR calculation in Excel?

  1. #1
    fritz17132
    Guest

    How do I set up an APR calculation in Excel?

    I would like to set up a spreadsheet template to calculate an Annual
    Percentage Rate based on a series of cells containing the appropriate
    required parameters for this calculation.

    I am looking for the formula or serioes of formulas necessary to perfrom
    this calculation.

  2. #2
    David
    Guest

    RE: How do I set up an APR calculation in Excel?

    There are functions to do what you want, actually there are a lot of them.
    Probobly the easiest one to use is Rate
    =RATE(Nper,DollorsAmt,NegAmt)
    Go to your functions and choose Financial and look for "Rate." The function
    is explained in "help."

    Just supply the amounts you desire to calculate in what ever cells you want
    and reference them in the formula.
    --
    David