Send Keys

  1. #1
    Sgwapt
    Guest

    Send Keys

    Hello All,

    I have used the SendKeys method but having trouble with this one.
    When a user form is initialized I would like to check if the CapsLock key is
    on and then if not turn it on so users entries are consistent with text
    strings. I know how to add the if but the key method is not working

    Here are 2 examples I tried;
    SendKeys CAPSLOCK
    SendKeys = {CAPSLOCK}

    What am I doing wrong?

    Thanks
    --
    George G

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Send Keys

    The syntax you need to use is:-

    Application.SendKeys("{CAPSLOCK}")

    but I can't get that to work either. Why not allow users to type their data
    into the user form and then use the UCase function to change it?