Newbie Q: What does "On error goto 0" mean?

  1. #1
    *¡¸ My-Ricky ¡¸*
    Guest

    Newbie Q: What does "On error goto 0" mean?

    Dear all,

    I saw so programs use the code "On error goto 0". What does it mean actually and when should I apply
    this code to my vba program?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Newbie Q: What does "On error goto 0" mean?

    As written in VBA help

    Disables any enabled error handler in the current procedure.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: Newbie Q: What does "On error goto 0" mean?

    If there had been an error handler, such as On error resume next, or on
    error goto MyLabel, then after this statement is executed, "normal" error
    handling is reinstated -- that is, as if there were no error handler; that
    is, if you get an error, you will see Excel's default/normal/usual error
    message.