DropDown

  1. #1
    Geoff
    Guest

    DropDown

    Hi
    I need to prevent the DropButtonClick event under certain circumstances
    existing elsewhere on a userform without using the other controls exit events
    with Cancel = True.

    I do not want to disable or lock the combobox either.

    Syntax like ComboBox1.DropDown = False doesn't have any effect.

    Is there a way?

    T.I.A.

    Geoff

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: DropDown

    ComboBox1.Enable = False

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: DropDown

    sorry, missed the "d"

    ComboBox1.Enabled = False

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Geoff
    Guest

    RE: DropDown

    Hi
    No, as I said in my post I do not want to disable the cbobox. If it is
    disabled or locked then a click event on the cbobox cannot be recognised.

    Geoff

  5. #5
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: DropDown

    Then try setting a flag which changes to TRUE or FALSE as per your
    condition, and then in the click event check the status of the flag.