#N/A - 2 options

  1. #1

    Question #N/A - 2 options

    Greetings all, I have a N/A problem.

    I have a set of data produced from a vlookup and it returns everything exactly as I wish.

    I have created a macro that does all the preceding work for me in that it creates this list, however I cannot find a way in VBA to delete these N/A entries.

    1.
    ISNA works if I input it manually into the cells, but not if i use VBA to input the formula - WHY???? how irrating as it lets me use VBA to do the normal vlookup!!!!

    Range("E7").Formula = "=IF(isNA(vlookup(A7,VMS,2,false)),"",vlookup(A7,VMS,2,false))"

    2.
    All the methods I have tried (looping, find etc) have failed when I have tasked them to delete the N/A cells

    I cant copy all the values of the range either I need the Vlookup to remain established - ARRGHHHHH!!!!!!!

    Does anyone have any bright ideas as to how it is possible to remove N/A's or stop them occuring in the first place with VBA???

    Help greatly appreciated

    Greg

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: #N/A - 2 options

    Turin,

    It seems to work if you replace ,"", with ,"""",
    (two more sets of double quote marks)

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

    "Turin"

[...]